BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Yohoo~! I get my new trophies again~!!! XD


Beige Colour High heel~
Only at RM25!!!
Location:PriginMall, Step
Thanks my best friend Wan Yee for telling me Step is doing promotion~!!! I Love U soooo much~ XD
Red Dermatine Bag~
RM29.90!!! (discount RM10)
Location:PriginMall, OGC
OMG,I just love the colour sooo much~!!!
Hot Pink Kitty Cat Contact Lens case~
RM5.90
Location:PriginMall, YiKouJia
I want this contact lens case for so a long time,but other places sell it too expensive~ >.<
Finally let me get it in a worth price~
Do you guys know what candy Is this???
This is the Big white rabbit Candy which been ban for a while~
I miss this candy so much,but it is a bit expensive~ >.<
RM3.20 for 100gm
Location: Priginmall,native product shop
Well,thats all for my day~ Thanks for reading guys~Good Night everyone~ =p

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

nuff nuff