BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My X'mas Make up~alone again this year~ ^^

Merry Christmas to everyone~ Do you enjoy your day today? ^^
You guys sure have a wonderful time with family and friends,and i enjoy my day myself~hahahaha~YUP~ i'm single again this year~ =p
So~ for those girls who have their celebration,what is your make up for today?
Because of nothing to do,(what a lame reason,=.=) I play around with my cosmetics again,hahaha.I am not specialize in make up,just want to share with you all,it's just for fun,so don't get mad on me if i have done something wrong~^^
First,after put on Contact lens ---> toner --> moisturisor --> make up base ---> bb cream ---> Concealer ---> liquid foundation ---> loose powder.(and double-edged eyelid sticker if you need it~ ^^)
My ungly face~haha~  >.<

After finish put on base,now comes the eye shadow~~~
First,apply colour Z on eyelid
Second,apply colour A on the eye socket (above doubl-edged eyelid),then apply colour B under & end of the double-edged eyelid .Just like picture at the bottom, =)
Next,open your eye,and apply colour C under the eyes and 1/3 colour D at the end of the eyes.Colour Z again for those yellow icon~
After that,apply your eye liner,mascara and fake lashes on.Yeah~I have done for the eyes part~ ^~^
And last one,apply on brushes b and lipstick a~ hehehe~ here comes the Finish look~

If I tie up my hair~
If i put on a hairband~
This is my look for Christmas this year~ hehehe~ Wish you all again: Merry Christmas & Happy New year~ 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

nuff nuff