BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What about New Year New Hair Style ❤ ?

Ola~eyeryone~hahaha~
Its been few days i did not update my blog,
because i'm sick within this few days~
Fever,sore throat,and cough...so suffer~T^T
 But i almost recover now~hehe,thanks for my sister,
actually she is sick too,but as a elder sister she take good care of me,
Thanks sis~ =D
Ok,what's now???
 Haha~Actually I was thinking about new hair style for next year recently~
Should I cut? perm? rebonding? dye? 
 I prefer to have long bang this year,
so i have search some example for the latest long bang hair style~
 i prefer this hair style most~
Is it suitable for me??? I need some opinion and suggestion~
Feel free to leave me any comments ya~
Night night everyone~ =D

5 comments:

  1. dye ur hair if u wan this hairstyle ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~do u mean i dye the hair colour same as in the pic??? =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice ya~i oso wan change hairstyle T^T

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha~okok~ v change together~ faster go choose one style~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

nuff nuff