BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I finally brought Red Earth All-in-one colour kit!!!




I had mention about it to you guys at my last post,and I finally brought it!!!The Red Earth All-In-One clour kit!!!Wow~wow~wow~ i cant wait to share with you guys~~~ Lets see what had inside there~^^




There are 4 eyeshadow and 4 lipgloss,and a brush~^^
There are 3 types colour kit,mine one is Hope,sommore still have Celebrate and another name i fogot already~XD
I brough it at SASA in 1st avenue~ and because of there will be no more plastic bag in Penang state next year ,so i also brought a recycle bag from SASA,it is very cute~!!! ^^

r

It looks like a tiny little coin purse~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

nuff nuff