BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

weekend alone....

Today's weather a bit cloudy and sprinkle,i'm going to watch RAPUNZEL alone at Gurney...but before going out,i won't forget to have my make up and take picture~ ^^but the wind have make my hair look so messy...haiz...>.<

 I'm having my lunch at a Japanese restaurant,the food there so nice,i had been there for once with my friend,now is the second time~i forget to take picture about those nice food,maybe next time~ and i really love TEA~ :]

Before having my lunch,i had my ticket first~ yippie~ finally can watch it~

The movie are sooo nice!!! Now my new favourite movie are RAPUNZEL for sure~The songs and the story are amazing!!! After so many years,Disney finally came out a drama type movie again!!! I love ALL the Disney old version movie,especially they are using hand drawing!!!! OH~DISNEY~pls bring us more this kind of movie~ LOVE YOU~ ^^

It is kinda tired to walk back home from Macherister Road(if i did not spell the name wrong)to Burma road which i stay,but it is quite a special experienced,but i don't want anymore next time,hahahaha... =D

Here are my few edited photos for today~haha,i dint edit too much,just background colour and add my name~





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

nuff nuff