BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, December 13, 2010

A steam day + Red Earth Chirstmas gift set !!!

Last Saturday when i go watch Rapunzel alone,
i actually have sneak inside SASA
why I use the word "sneak"???
Because i am hiding myself from my conscience,hahahaha
I already spend too much for this month,
but buy a cosmetic set as a Christmas gift for myself is my wish since 5 years ago,
so i still keep survey,haha =D
Finally,I had found one in SASA,
it is quality guarantee and the price are lovely~
YES,It is RED EARTH cosmetic pouch set!!!
It have 4 eye shadow,4 lipstick,and a big big big brusher~
Isn't it very worth to buy??? Is it???
Actually i already seriously out of cash that time,
but the sales girl are too warm reception,
so i play the sales girl a plane,
i'm really really sorry about this girl,
but i cant fight win my conscience and buy from you... =(
But after i went back home,i really cant stop thinking about the gift set,
it some more appear in my dream last night,
LOL,i'm regret i did not buy it.
I would like to share with you all the picture,
but no matter how i find,it still din appear in google..haiz...
but never mind,if i buy it,i will share with you all,
but till now i still fight with my conscience,
wish me have make a good decision guys,LOL~
Good night then, ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

nuff nuff